Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Kindness In Tucson

A few days ago one of my refrigerators / freezers for the Homeless stopped working & the timing was terrible, since the big Thanksgiving dinner is in two weeks & there is lots of food to cool & freeze. 

Once more I called Chris Edwards, the owner of Tucson Appliance Company & asked if he would be open to sending someone over to hopefully repair the fridge. 
Chris didn't want to repair it & insisted on sending another fridge over.  I argued with this kind man but he insisted to having another delivered the next afternoon & the old one hauled off.  It arrived yesterday, free of charge & it is the second refrigerator Chris has donated to my Feeding the Homeless.   :)

Chris' Kindness is amazing & made me cry once more .... happy tears of course !!  :)

Please everyone support this man & his business, he so deserves our support !!  :)  
I am so very grateful to Chris !!  :)  

Kindness is Alive Here in Tucson !!   :)  

No comments: