Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Miracles, Miracles, Miracles !! :)

Miracles, Miracles, Miracles !!!  :)

Another of my learning experiences early on with Feeding the Homeless was to always check the weather report the day before I go to the parks.  And to trust for Miracles to happen, which I have done many times before.  :)  Actually all of this is based on Faith & Trust that I will be supported by Creator. 

Although we mostly have sunshine year-around here in Tucson, there are some days when it actually rains. One Saturday I woke up to a really dreary, cloudy & very rainy day.  I had cooked all the food on Friday & just needed to heat it up to take it to the parks that Saturday.  It rained all day & it didn't look like it was going to let up.  I knew that there wouldn't be anyone in the parks with the wet grass & the very few trees there to protect the people from the rain.  What was I going to do with all that food ????   

Normally I leave my home around 5:00 PM to make the 25 minute drive to the parks.  At 4:30 PM the rain suddenly stopped & the sky cleared & the sun came out, so I heated up the food really quick & headed out.  It stayed clear just long enough for me to feed everyone & once the last person ate it started pouring again.  It continued to rain the rest of the day & all through the night until the next day. 

Creator was my Co-Pilot that day & I said many Thank You Prayers afterwards !!  :)   I so strongly felt supported from what I always call "Upstairs".  :)

No comments: